Yoga At Your Door Online
LIVE Online Classes
Zoom to a Yoga Next Door class anytime from the comfort of your hOMe. Jessica is now live streaming all her weekly classes through the online meeting platform Zoom (see “Schedule & Class Descriptions” page to find a class). Please email Yoga Next Door if you would like to participate in a online class and we will send you the link and password. See “Rates & Payment” page for pricing and to purchase a pass.
Prior to participating in a Yoga At Your Door online class or recorded class please complete a waiver.
Weekly Zoom Recordings List
Yoga At Your Door is maintaining a library of recorded 60 minute Vinyasa classes each week. If you are unable to attend a class in the studio or live online you can request a video recording. The link to the video recording will be available for four days. The cost for each recorded class is $10.00. Please email Yoga Next Door to request a class video link.
Current Zoom Recordings List
- Gentle Grounding Chakra Flow – This Gentle Beginner level yoga class was designed to open and balance all the Charkas or energy centers of the body. This Chakra flow includes grounding Child’s and Pigeon poses. The standing part of the sequence includes hip and heart opening postures including Warrior poses and a Half Camel pose, which is a wonderful back bend. This sequence ends with a full Legs Up the Wall pose. (Expires 3/7/21)
- Deconstructed Chair Vinyasa Flow – This flow is based on ideas from Trina Altman’s book “Yoga Deconstructed Movement Science Principles for Teaching” and incorporates her signature Somatics stretching and strengthening warm up exercises. This class is a full body experience flow with shoulder and upper back work, twists, as well as, stretching and strengthening for the legs and hips. (Expires 3/16/21)
- Gentle Lizard Hip Awakening Flow – The Gentle Beginner level class has some of my favorite hip opening postures – Lizard & Tree pose. This flow also incorporates some gentle twists and side body stretches. The class begins in a prone belly down position and ends in Happy Baby pose. (Expires 3/11/21)
- Karate Kid Vinyasa Flow – This Intermediate level class is inspired by Trina Altman’s book “Yoga Deconstructed.” This class has some fantastic balance and strength challenges. The warm up opens the body and targets the key movements of the class. The flow includes postures balancing on one foot and transitioning from a forward fold to a back bend. If you love balance poses this is a great class for you. (Expires 3/8/21)
- Fluid Strength Flow – This intermediate to advanced level class really brings the heat. This class provides a lot of great strengthening work for the arms and shoulders. This sequence explores a couple versions of Side Plank and Fallen Triangle. The flow progresses to a Side Plank, Fallen Triangle, Flip the Dog move; this peak set of postures is practiced twice to improve strength and fluidity. (Expires 3/17/21)
Restorative Yoga – 60 minute recordings of the weekly Restorative Yoga classes are now available. Restorative Yoga is a practice of deep relaxation that helps calm the nerves, heal the body and rejuvenate you when you feel depleted. Weekly, biweekly or monthly deep relaxation will help you navigate the rest of 2020 with more grace (trust me!). If you have two yoga blocks, two blankets, two bolsters and and eye pillow at home you are ready to go. Email jessie@ yoga-next-door.com for prop substitute ideas.
Yoga At Your Door Class Library Memberships
The private membership website houses a library of high definition video recordings of 60 and 30 minute Yoga At Your Door classes. For less than $30 a month the annual membership gives you access to Yoga At Your Door classes on demand and the ability to practice your favorite flows more than once. The membership offers access to a variety of full Gentle/Beginner, Vinyasa and Chair Vinyasa classes. The site also features shorter 30 minute or less “Yoga Breaks” for the days you don’t have time for a full practice. New content is added weekly.
Note: When you purchase a monthly, three month or annual membership to the Yoga At Your Door Class Library access will not be immediately granted. Within 12 hours you will receive an email from Yoga Next Door & WordPress with instructions on how to set up your account and access the video library on the Members Site.
Monthly Subscription to the Yoga At Your Door Class Library
Sign up for the monthly reoccurring subscription to the Yoga At Your Door Class Library here. For $30 a month, or $1 a day, members can access 60 & 30 minute Yoga Next Door Videos on-demand whenever works best for your schedule.
3 Month Yoga At Your Door Membership
Members can access 60 & 30 minute Yoga At Your Door classes on demand, whenever they like. New content will be added weekly.
Annual Yoga At Your Door Membership
Members can access 60 & 30 minute Yoga At Your Door classes whenever they like. New content will be added weekly. Membership will renew annually.
Workplace & Corporate Yoga
Jessica provides custom services to help companies and organizations both support remote workers and enrich virtual conferences with live-stream yoga sessions. For instance, this includes weekly and monthly live-stream yoga classes to corporate teams to promote well-being on a consistent basis. Please contact Yoga Next Door to learn more about our flexible pricing for Corporate Services.
“Our organization, Jumpstart for Young Children, was fortunate enough to have Jessica provide a session for our staff that helped us understand the benefits of taking a break during the work day, and then led us through a series of stretches we could do around our desks (in our home offices). It was perfectly fitting for our group, and accessible for everyone in the organization. I would recommend her classes for any business looking to help support their staff and invest in the health and well being of their employees.” – JT
“I work for a local healthcare company on the administrative side. We have transitioned to doing a lot of our work virtually, which has actually made me feel much more sedentary. I don’t have to walk to meetings anymore and I start to feel restless after sitting at my desk all day. Jessie started doing chair yoga, or “choga” as we call it, a few months ago and our team loves it! We have people of all fitness levels in our department and we have all found Jessie’s classes to be accessible and helpful. She is great at introducing poses that can be altered to your fitness level and using readily available props, and being able to quickly have a Zoom meeting with our team working partially at home and partially in the office is phenomenal. We love our Choga time with Yoga Next Door!” – MS