- Single Zoom Class or Recording $10.00
- Five class Yoga At Your Door Online Pass $50.00
- 10 class Yoga At Your Door Online Pass $100.00
- $15.00 for a single Studio or Outdoor class (drop-in)
- Five class Studio/Outdoor Pass available for $70.00
- Ten class Studio/Outdoor Pass available for $135.00
- Senior five and ten class Studio/Outdoor Passes for $65.00 and $125.00
- Monthly Unlimited Pass (Livestream, Studio & Zoom Recordings) $135.00
- ALL ACCESS PASS (Livestream, Studio & Class Library) $160.00
Private Sessions & Corporate Services
- Private Studio sessions for individuals or couples $75.00
- $175 for private Studio sessions for groups of 10 students
- Contact Yoga Next Door for Corporate Services and Workplace Yoga pricing.
Classes and passes can be paid for via Venmo @YogaNextDoor and with cash or checks at the Studio. Students can buy 5 and 10 class Online and Studio passes with PayPal using the links below. The Combo Passes are a great deal for students who practice twice a week or more. Combo Passes automatically renew and are processed through Stripe.
Online Class Passes
Online class passes can be used to join a livestream class or access a Zoom class recording.
1 Online Class
5 Online Class Pass
10 Online Class Pass
Studio Class Passes
1 Studio Drop-in Class
5 Studio Class Pass
10 Studio Class Pass
Senior Class Passes
Senior (65+) 5 Studio Class Pass
Senior (65+) 10 Studio Class Pass
The monthly unlimited pass can be used for livestream classes, recordings and studio classes. The Unlimited Pass is set up as a recurring payment that will automatically renew each month. This is a great deal for students who practice twice a week or more.
This pass provides access to ALL Yoga Next Door class content – studio classes, livestream classes, recordings AND the ever growing Class Library which houses over 90 hours of class content on-demand. The “All Access Pass” is also a recurring monthly payment that automatically renews each month. This is a great deal for students who want to grow their yoga practice with the extra flexibility the on-demand library provides.