Yoga Next Door 2022 Retreat Season!
Jessica hosts yoga retreats through out the year in New England. She has gathered with retreat groups at Yoga Next Door, Tops’l Farm, Bustins Island and most recently at High Meadow Farm in New Hampshire. Each retreat offers participants the opportunity to:
- Connect with themselves, nature & the group
- Deepen their yoga & meditation practices
- Nourish their bodies with farm to table organic meals
In September Jessica will offer her annual Bustins Island Retreat off the coast of Freeport Maine. All Yoga Next Door Retreats include:
- Four 90 minute Yoga Classes & Meditation Sessions. The classes for each retreat are tailored to the group that signs up. Each weekend includes a mix of all level Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative Yoga classes.
- Farm to Table Meals prepared by Gail Taisey of Pear Blossom Farm: Two dinners (Friday & Saturday evenings); two light breakfasts (Saturday & Sunday mornings); two Brunches (Saturday & Sunday); and an afternoon snack on Saturday.
Yoga Next Door requires that all retreat guests be vaccinated against Covid-19. Guests will also be required to test for Covid the week of the retreat. Scroll down to learn more about each retreat location and experience.
Bustins Island ~ Casco Bay, Maine * Friday September 16th – Sunday the 18th
One of the reasons Jessica became a yoga teacher was to lead retreats on beautiful Bustins Island. Bustins is a small island community of 150 cottages located off the coast of Freeport on Casco Bay. Participants travel to and from the island on the Lilly B Island Ferry. Guests of this retreat stay in rustic Maine cottages with views of the ocean. All guest cottages have plumbing and solar power. There is one main road around the island and only a few maintenance vehicles. Bustins is the island that time and technology forgot and a wonderful location to truly unplug and reconnect to yourself and nature. Yoga classes are held outside if the weather permits or in the island Community House. Between yoga classes and meals guests are encouraged to explore and enjoy the island. Shared room $650/Private room $750. This retreat is currently SOLD OUT. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.
Bustins Island, Casco Bay Maine
Yoga Next Door Retreat Guest Feedback
- “I loved the classes and felt that they offered a variety of options for all levels of yogis. I felt they were challenging in a good way and helped me dig deeper into my mindfulness while practicing. I thought four classes was the perfect amount for the retreat. It allowed me to rest, relax and play in between.” – September 2021 Island Yoga Retreat Guest
- “The weekend was perfect! Loved everything about the yoga retreat. Still can’t believe how fortunate I was to be able to have such a wonderful experience. Well done! Thank you.” – September 2021 Island Yoga Retreat Guest
- “Bustins Island did not disappoint! Loved everything about the island, house, view, company, yoga, and food. Such a treat. Thank you for sharing your island and home!” – September 2021 Island Yoga Retreat Guest
- “Jessie you are the best! All of this great energy and great folks revolve around you and what you offer your students. Could not be happier with my experience!” – June 2021 Tops’l Farm Retreat Guest
- The Winter Reset Retreat “Was wonderful! I’m so glad I was there to partake in all the yoga, fresh air sunshine, delicious food and fellowship… I was glowing and refreshed the following day. You are a great hostess in addition to being an exceptional yoga instructor.” – 2020 Retreat Guest
- “The Winter Reset Retreat was fantastic…..Was it a yoga retreat or a foodie fest? I’ll dream of the dessert at dinner forever. It was absolutely delicious and the presentation was exquisite. We certainly treated our bodies well today! Thank you!” – 2020 Retreat Guest
- “Gail has an amazing ability to provide farm to table with ease and the food was wicked good!” – 2019 Island Retreat Guest
- “I can’t say enough good things about the food. Amazing and so grateful for non dairy and gluten free options.” – 2019 Island Retreat Guest
Topls’ Farm Yoga Retreat June 2021