Yoga Next Door Retreats
Jessica hosts yoga retreats in New England in the summer and winter. She has gathered with retreat groups at Yoga Next Door, Tops’l Farm, Bustins Island and nearby Pineland Farms. Each retreat offers participants the opportunity to:
- Connect with themselves, nature & the group
- Deepen their yoga & meditation practices
- Nourish their bodies with farm to table organic meals
Winter Wellness Yoga Retreat * High Meadow Farm, Freedom New Hampshire * January 28th through 30th 2022
Please join us the last weekend of January 2022 for a yoga & fresh air retreat at peaceful High Meadow Farm in Freedom, New Hampshire. The farm is located on top of a hill overlooking Green Mountain, the Ossipee Mountain Range, Loon and Ossipee lakes. This retreat will support participants to connect with themselves on the yoga mat and the beauty of winter in New England off the mat. Three different yoga practices will be offered across the weekend (Vinyasa, Restorative & Yin). Saturday morning guests will be encouraged to head outside to cross-country ski, snow shoe or downhill ski at nearby Purity Springs & King Pine Ski Resorts (10 minutes away). This is our first retreat outside of Maine but we are taking Gail with us to nourish the group with her amazing farm to table meals all weekend long! Masseur Sam Watts (LMT, AY, RYT) will be available for guests to book 60 or 80 minute Swedish or Deep Tissue massages Saturday and Sunday (note massages are not included in retreat fee).
High Meadow Farm & Yoga Next Door are making this retreat experience available at $425 for a shared room and $500 for a single, this rate includes:
- 90 minute all levels Vinyasa yoga class and meditation session Friday afternoon.
- Accommodations in the “Upper Farm House” at High Meadow Farm Friday and Saturday nights.
- Morning meditation session Saturday.
- 90 minute Restorative Yoga class Saturday afternoon.
- 90 minute Yin Yoga class and meditation session Sunday morning.
- Dinner Friday & Saturday, lunch Saturday, and breakfast Saturday & Sunday all prepared by Gail Taisey of Pear Blossom Farm.
Yoga classes will be held in the library meditation room. Guests will stay in farm house rooms that accommodate two people or can be reserved as a single. High Meadow Farm and Yoga Next Door require that all guests be vaccinated against Covid-19. Guests will also be required to test for Covid the week of the retreat. Ski tickets and equipment are not included in the retreat fee. Downhill tickets are $72 and cross-country & snow-shoeing tickets are $10. Gear rentals are available thru Purity Springs for $17.
Summer 2021 Retreat Season Recap
After no retreats in 2020, the 2021 Summer Retreat Season was especially wonderful! Jessica offered three retreats over the course of the summer: the first at Tops’l Farm in Waldoboro in June, the second at Yoga Next Door in North Yarmouth in July and the third at Bustins Island in Casco Bay in early September. Check out the guest feedback and images from each event to get a sense of the beautiful Maine settings and energy of each unique retreat.
Listen & Manifest Island Yoga Retreat * Bustins Island, Maine (September, 2021)
- “I loved the classes and felt that they offered a variety of options for all levels of yogis. I felt they were challenging in a good way and helped me dig deeper into my mindfulness while practicing. I thought four classes was the perfect amount for the retreat. It allowed me to rest, relax and play in between.” – September 2021 Guest
- “The weekend was perfect! Loved everything about the yoga retreat. Still can’t believe how fortunate I was to be able to have such a wonderful experience. Well done! Thank you.” – September 2021 Guest
- “Bustins Island did not disappoint! Loved everything about the island, house, view, company, yoga, and food. Such a treat. Thank you for sharing your island and home!” – September 2021 Guest
Gentle Restore & Renew Retreat * North Yarmouth, Maine (July, 2021)
- “Great time. Great yoga. Great down time. Superb food. Wonderful women. Way exceeded my expectations.” – July 2021 Guest
- “The classes were exceptional! I really enjoyed them. It was great to explore new things, like Yin yoga and restorative yoga.” – July 2021 Guest
- “Nailed it!” – July 2021 Guest
Tops’l Farm Connection Retreat * Waldoboro, Maine (June, 2021)
- “Jessie you are the best! All of this great energy and great folks revolve around you and what you offer your students. Could not be happier with my experience!” – June 2021 Guest
- “It was a really great retreat for me for many reasons but to feel held in a community of new people was astonishing. I struggle with social anxiety and was a little nervous about how I would manage. Turns out I managed just fine and the other attendees made that possible. What an incredible group of humans we are! Thank you so, so, so very much for leading us and also planning and teaching. It is one of the best experiences I have ever had.” – June 2021 Guest
Additional Yoga Next Door Retreat Guest Feedback
- The Winter Reset Retreat “Was wonderful! I’m so glad I was there to partake in all the yoga, fresh air sunshine, delicious food and fellowship… I was glowing and refreshed the following day. You are a great hostess in addition to being an exceptional yoga instructor.” – 2020 Retreat Guest
- The yoga classes were “Excellent, the right length & style. I loved how the classes were structured to build on poses before and had many repetitive elements, this helped make it almost meditative.” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “I loved the focus on the Chakras to build a continuous practice over the weekend. I deeply appreciated the reading and ritual of the essential oils, excellent way to create a container for the class. Jessie leads with calm, authenticity and care. Bravo!” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “The Winter Reset Retreat was fantastic…..Was it a yoga retreat or a foodie fest? I’ll dream of the dessert at dinner forever. It was absolutely delicious and the presentation was exquisite. We certainly treated our bodies well today! Thank you!” – 2020 Retreat Guest
- “Gail has an amazing ability to provide farm to table with ease and the food was wicked good!” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “I can’t say enough good things about the food. Amazing and so grateful for non dairy and gluten free options.” – 2019 Retreat Guest