Yoga Next Door Retreats
July 22nd & 23rd Restore & Renew Gentle Yoga Retreat at Yoga Next Door
The theme of this gentle all levels retreat is deep relaxation and releasing the tension of the past year from our bodies. This retreat will be offered the afternoon of Thursday July 22nd and Friday July 23rd and will be open to day and overnight participants. Yoga Next Door is honored and excited to have Jennifer Morris 500RYT of Wild Heart Yoga & Wellness in NH lead the Yin portion of this retreat. Reiki will be provided by Reiki Master Pam Caron. This event will include:
- Three farm to table meals provided by Pear Blossom Farm
- A bonfire Thursday night
- Two meditation lessons & sessions
- Three yoga classes: Gentle Vinyasa Flow, Restorative with Reiki and Yin Yoga.
Yoga Next Door is an open air yoga studio nestled in the woods of Maine. This will be an intimate retreat open to nine guests total. The price for this retreat ranges from $300 for overnight guests to $200 for day guests. Registration is officially open reserve your spot today!
Yoga Next Door Island Yoga & Winter Cross Country Skiing Retreats
Jessica offers yoga retreats in North Yarmouth at Yoga Next Door and on Bustins Island in Casco Bay, Maine. The winter retreats are a combination of yoga and cross country skiing at Pineland Farm. For these retreats guests typically arrive Friday afternoon. Friday of the retreats includes intention setting, an afternoon yoga session, and full dinner. The schedule Saturday features a morning yoga session, large brunch, time to explore and enjoy the island or cross-country ski, a mid-afternoon snack and a late day yoga session followed by dinner. These retreats conclude with a Sunday morning yoga session and brunch.
Retreat Guest Feedback
- The Winter Reset Retreat “Was wonderful! I’m so glad I was there to partake in all the yoga, fresh air sunshine, delicious food and fellowship… I was glowing and refreshed the following day. You are a great hostess in addition to being an exceptional yoga instructor.” – 2020 Retreat Guest
- The yoga classes were “Excellent, the right length & style. I loved how the classes were structured to build on poses before and had many repetitive elements, this helped make it almost meditative.” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “I loved the focus on the Chakras to build a continuous practice over the weekend. I deeply appreciated the reading and ritual of the essential oils, excellent way to create a container for the class. Jessie leads with calm, authenticity and care. Bravo!” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “The Winter Reset Retreat was fantastic…..Was it a yoga retreat or a foodie fest? I’ll dream of the dessert at dinner forever. It was absolutely delicious and the presentation was exquisite. We certainly treated our bodies well today! Thank you!” – 2020 Retreat Guest
- “Gail has an amazing ability to provide farm to table with ease and the food was wicked good!” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “I can’t say enough good things about the food. Amazing and so grateful for non dairy and gluten free options.” – 2019 Retreat Guest
Tops’l Farm Yoga Retreat June 4th – 6th, 2021 FULL
The theme of the Tops’l Farm retreat is CONNECTION – connect to yourself, connect to nature and connect to each other. The weekend will be designed to provide space for you to: (1) turn inward in your yoga practice, (2) to be present with yourself, nature and each other, and (3) to have a safe shared group experience again. This retreat weekend will include:
- Four – 90 Minute Yoga & Guided Meditation sessions (1 Friday, 2 Saturday & 1 Sunday)
- Two Dinners prepared by a chef, with waitstaff (alcohol not included)
- Gourmet S’mores at the Yurt and Retreat Welcoming Circle Friday night
- Lite early morning breakfast at the cabins Saturday & Sunday mornings
- Brunch Saturday & Sunday
- Free afternoon Saturday (get a massage, read or nap in your cabin, go for a walk, drive to the beach!)
The cost for this retreat is $760 for a shared cabin (2 people) and $935 to have a cabin with twin beds to yourself. There is one cabin with a queen bed and private bath, to stay in this cabin for the weekend is $985. Currently all 11 cabins are full, email email@example.com to get on the cancelation list.