Yoga Next Door Retreats
Mid Summer 2021 Restore & Renew Yoga Retreat at William Allen Farm
William Allen Farm is located in Pownal Maine and this retreat would be open to day and overnight participants. This event would include meditation sessions, four meals and the following yoga classes taught by Jessica Petrie & Meghan MacDonald: Yin Yoga, Restorative with Reiki, Gentle Flow & Yoga Nidra. The farm has a big open air barn to practice and eat in and the house can accommodate eight people. Please click the survey button below to help us gauge interest and plan this retreat!
Tops’l Farm Yoga Retreat June 4th – 6th 2021, Waldoboro Maine – CURRENTLY FULL
I have found the perfect Maine location for Next Door Yogis and their friends to retreat together safely in June! Tops’l Farm in Waldoboro offers a beautiful Maine setting with the accommodations and space we need to safely gather for a yoga retreat in Covid times. The farm has 11 heated glamping cabins. Ten of the A frames have two twin beds, which allows for guests to have the option of having a private sleeping space or to stay with a friend at Tops’l. Tops’l also has a large heated barn that we can spread out in to practice yoga and meditation. If the weather permits we will practice with the barn doors open or outsdie. There is also a screened in porch area off the barn we will gather for outdoor meals. Other awesome retreat features of Tops’l include, a private chef, fire pits, and a yurt for Massage treatments. Please check out their gorgeous website to get a feel for what I’m describing (https://www.topslfarm.com/).
The theme of the Tops’l Farm retreat will be CONNECTION – connect to yourself, connect to nature and connect to each other. The weekend will be designed to provide space for you to: (1) turn inward in your yoga practice, (2) to be present with yourself, nature and each other, and (3) to have a safe shared group experience again. This retreat weekend will include:
- Friday afternoon arrival
- Four – 90 Minute Yoga & Guided Meditation sessions (1 Friday, 2 Saturday & 1 Sunday)
- Two Dinners prepared by a chef, with waitstaff (alcohol not included)
- Gourmet S’mores at the Yurt and Retreat Welcoming Circle Friday night
- Lite early morning breakfast at the cabins Saturday & Sunday mornings
- Brunch Saturday & Sunday
- Free afternoon Saturday (get a massage, read or nap in your cabin, go for a walk, drive to the beach!)
- Sunday mid-day departure
- Covid safety protocols dictated by the Maine CDC would be fully followed by Tops’l, Yoga Next Door and all in and out of state guests.
The cost for this retreat is $760 for a shared cabin (2 people) and $935 to have a cabin with twin beds to yourself. There is one cabin with a queen bed and private bath, to stay in this cabin for the weekend is $985. Currently all 11 cabins are full, email email@example.com to get on the cancelation list.
Yoga Next Door Island Yoga & Winter Cross Country Skiing Retreats
Most years Jessica offers yoga retreats in North Yarmouth and on Bustins Island in Casco Bay Maine. The winter retreats are a combination of yoga and cross country skiing at Pineland Farms. Guests arrive early Friday afternoon. Friday of the retreats includes intention setting, an afternoon yoga session, and full dinner. The schedule Saturday features a morning yoga session, large brunch, time to explore and enjoy the island or cross-country ski, a mid-afternoon snack and a late day yoga session followed by dinner. The retreats conclude with a Sunday morning yoga session and brunch. Massages with Laura Share of Elemental Work (www.elementalmaine.com) are available Saturday and Sunday afternoons by request (extra cost $100). Reiki Treatments by Reiki Master Meghan MacDonald are also available by request on Saturday and Sunday afternoons (extra cost $80).
Retreat Guest Feedback
- The Winter Reset Retreat “Was wonderful! I’m so glad I was there to partake in all the yoga, fresh air sunshine, delicious food and fellowship… I was glowing and refreshed the following day. You are a great hostess in addition to being an exceptional yoga instructor.” – 2020 Retreat Guest
- The yoga classes were “Excellent, the right length & style. I loved how the classes were structured to build on poses before and had many repetitive elements, this helped make it almost meditative.” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “I loved the focus on the Chakras to build a continuous practice over the weekend. I deeply appreciated the reading and ritual of the essential oils, excellent way to create a container for the class. Jessie leads with calm, authenticity and care. Bravo!” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “The Winter Reset Retreat was fantastic…..Was it a yoga retreat or a foodie fest? I’ll dream of the dessert at dinner forever. It was absolutely delicious and the presentation was exquisite. We certainly treated our bodies well today! Thank you!” – 2020 Retreat Guest
- “Gail has an amazing ability to provide farm to table with ease and the food was wicked good!” – 2019 Retreat Guest
- “I can’t say enough good things about the food. Amazing and so grateful for non dairy and gluten free options.” – 2019 Retreat Guest